– It was my birthday during the week, and I got a few new games, namely: Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. And no, my cake was not a lie.
– Grand Theft Auto Online released to a very rocky start, with many users reporting that they were not able to connect to the servers
– Steam’s final announcement was the controller to their “Steam Machines”, called, rather imaginatively, the Steam Controller
– Tom Clancy died yesterday, age 66. Many videogames were based on his work, the most recent one being Splinter Cell: Blacklist. My condolences go to his family.
What I’m playing
– I finished Flower, but I’m planning to do a Journey: Collectors Edition review, with reviews with all the games included.
– I’ve been playing Tomb Raider as well.
What I’m excited about
– Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
Q: How do I get free energy in Deer Hunter 2014?
A: You can’t. Sorry, but it’s impossible. You have to use the premium currency to get more energy.
Q: How do I get unlimited energy in Deer Hunter 2014?
A: Like the above question, that’s impossible as well. Sometimes I wish that there would be a one-time in-app purchase, and the energy bar disappears. Sadly, it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen any time soon.
Q: How do I get to the deserted island in the Incredibles campaign in Disney Infinity?
A: Equip your hoverboard, grab the mayor, and move around for a bit to gather up speed (you need to gather speed to saty above the water for a long enough time) and then go off the pier and hust follow the small islands to the big deserted island. Then, to get back, just go around the island, gather up speed, then come back to the pier. Alternatively (I haven’t tried this yet, by I assume it’s possible), later on in the campaign, when you get the incredicopter, you can pick up the president and just fly to the island (like I said, that might not work. The first option was the way it was meant to be done).
Q: How many regions are in Deer Hunter 2014?
three four. I thought there was three, buy I just checked and there’s another one that my game didn’t initially pick up. The regions are: Pacific Northwest, North Africa, British Columbia, and South Africa.
Any other questions or feedback? Leave them in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them!
Tune In Next Friday (11/10/13) for more news from the land of gaming!
Update: the Half-Life 3 trademark turned out to be fake. I have removed the corresponding news article to avoid confusion. Sorry for the inconvenience, as now we all know that Half-Life 3 is not confirmed.