The latest news from the gaming world, condensed into one post with an easy-to-read format.
– Intel announced an 8-Core CPU, although nothing has really been optimised for it, so its kind of pointless…for now.
– The next Dragon Slash game is going to be a real-time hack-and-slash
– The next Little Big Planet game is going to be a ‘free-to-play, platform-survival game’, also known as an endless runner. It’s coming to Android, iOS, and the PS Vita in October.
– Minecraft was released for the Xbox One and PS4, and it’s a $5 upgrade from the previous console versions (but only to the respective consoles). The PS Vita release is coming “soon”.
– The movie for Shadow of the Colossus is still happening, with the people working on the film announced. Although there’s no cast yet.
– Finally, Samsung announced their VR headset, called “Gear VR”. The headset will work with the new “Note 4” (which slips into the front of the device and acts as the screen) and has several games already announced, including a first-person Temple Run that looks very scary.
Leave them in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them!
That’s all the news for this week, but come back next Friday (12/09/14) for more news from the land of gaming!