– I did release a new article in the past week, but it was published as if it was published a week ago. You can view the article here.
– Nintendo announced a lot of company changes, with president Iwata taking a 50% decrease in pay, and other board members taking a 20-30% decrase, including the renowned Shigeru Miyamoto.
– Nintendo also announced that it is developing a new console, based on the theme of “health”. In addition to this, Nintendo is going to release what seems to be demos or advertisments of games on mobile, but that we “shouldn’t expect a full-blown Mario game on mobile”.
– There has been a rumour that Microsoft is releasing a white Xbox One console, as well as a 1TB hard drive without a blu-ray disc drive. We could also be seeing games such as a Halo Anniversary 2 and Forza Legends this year, Fable Legends in 2015, and there’s been a few other rumours about other games. These are just rumours, however.
– Microsoft is also offering a service where if you trade your Xbox 360 or PS3 at Microsoft stores, you can get the Xbox One for just $399 (the same price as the PS4).
– There’s also been a rumour that the Ps4 is getting a special PSOne and PS2 emulator which will run the games at a HD resolution (as opposed to the current upscaling). Of course, this will mean that PlayStation Now will only be for PS3 games, and the emulator will have no input lag.
Leave a comment and I’ll reply as soon as I have the chance.
Tune in next Friday (7.01.14) for more news from the Land of Gaming!