– The Playstation 4 was the fastest selling console in the UK when it was released there on the 29th.
– The Playstation 4 has now been released everywhere except Japan, who receives the console on February.
– The Xbox One has a simple button code which can be pressed in the system’s settings to put the console into “developer” mode, which was intended for developers to test their games on the console. To do this, you go into the Xbox One’s system settings, and perform the following button combo: Left Bumper, Right Bumper, Left Trigger, Right Trigger. Doing this, however will void the warranty and potentially brick the system, so it’s probably not a good idea to do this.
– And in a rather funny crime story, robbers attempted to rob a GameStop, and demanded all the Xbox One’s they had in stock. The staff took them to the back, explaining how they only had PS4’s instead. The robbers had to make do with approximately $2600 of PS4’s.
What I’m Playing
– Grand Theft Auto III on iOS. It’s really good, but has lots of adult themes. Not one for the kids, in case you aren’t letting them play GTA V (which you shouldn’t be, unless they’re an extremely mature 16 year old).
– The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on 3DS. If you’re thinking of getting it, I would. It’s nowhere near as hard as A Link to the Past, and is probably the best 3DS game I have right now.
– Bit.Trip Saga, also on 3DS. It’s a good game (well, I’ve mainly been playing Runner), but a little bit difficult.
– I also plan to have Pokémon X and Rayman: Fiesta Run finished by the time I get back.
I’m get back on the 2nd of Janurary 2014, so until then, enjoy all the games you get for Christmas, or pick up in the sales!