– Last week we stated that a developer claimed that the PS4 had a 50% advantadge over the XBOX ONE. Now they’re claiming that the games are going to look like the XBOX ONE versions on the PS4, so that the developers don’t make Microsoft angry.
– Halfbrick released their latest game, Band Stars, for iOS. It should be getting a worldwide release later this year.
– Grand Theft Auto V was released for XBOX 360 and PS3 this week. People were lining up at midnight to get it, and pre-orders ran out to get it. An online petition to get it released for PC currently has 470 000 signatures.
– iOS 7 was released on the 18th (or the 19th if you’re in the Pacific).
– The 5s and the 5c are going on sale today (or tomorrow if you’re in the Pacific). I really want to go to my Apple store just to muck about with the 5s…
– Hiroshi Yamauchi (President of Nintendo 1949-2002) died on the 19/09/13 from Pneumonia in a Kyoto Hospital. He was 85. He was the man that helped Nintendo stop making children’s toys and got Nintendo into electronics. Without him, videogames would not exist today.
What I’m playing
– Currently I’m playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Kingdom Hearts – HD 1.5 reMIX. I’ve also been playing the original Infinity Blade and have been continuing to play Band Stars for a review when it it released globally.
– Expect A Link to the Past to come next, followed by Infinity Blade. I probably son’t get Kingdom Hearts finished for a while, and Band Stars won’t be reviewed until it’s released globally.
– A Link to the Past is so difficult it’s distressing. I’m also growing bored of it now.
– Infinity Blade is kind of boring, doing the same thing over and over again.
– Kingdom Hearts – HD 1.5 reMIX is frustrating with horrible level design and awful jumping controls, apart from that, I’m loving the story.
– Band Stars‘s free-to-play model is showing through now…But it’s still a great game.
Stay tuned for more news next Friday (27/09/13)